Sacopee Valley Health Center Scholarship
Sacopee Valley Health Center will award a scholarship to a senior accepted at an accredited post-secondary institution and planning to major in a health-related field.
$500.00 will be awarded to a senior at Sacopee Valley High School and $500.00 to a senior residing in the Health Center’s catchment* area and attending another high school.
In addition to the completed application, the following must be included:
- A high school transcript verifying you have a B average at the end of the 3rd quarter of your senior year
- A copy of your acceptance letter
- The college’s financial aid offered to you
- A letter of recommendation from two of your teachers not your Guidance Counselor
The scholarship will be forwarded to the post-secondary institution once a transcript is received by the Scholarship Committee of the recipient’s successful completion of the 1st semester or 2nd quarter.
* Maine Towns: Baldwin, Brownfield, Cornish, Hiram, Limerick, Limington, Newfield, Parsonsfield, Porter and Steep Falls
* New Hampshire Towns: Effingham and Freedom