Sacopee Valley Health Center: Providing the best health care for our community
Founded in 1976, Sacopee Valley Health Center (SVHC) is a private, non-profit organization, designated as a Federally Qualified Health Center with a local board of directors.
In 2005, Integrated Primary Care was adopted. This focuses on whole person care and includes access to our Behavioral Health Consultant and Care Manager to help with self care plans.
At Sacopee Valley Health Center, we believe in treating you as a whole person in your community. We want to partner with you in reaching your healthcare goals by offering team-based care and quality of life programs. In 2015, Sacopee Valley Health Center proudly achieved Patient Center Medical Home Recognition Level III for the second time. This recognition is achieved by getting you the care you need, when you need it, by someone you are comfortable with.
Location Address: 70 Main St Porter, Maine 04068
Phone: (207) 625-8126 TTY: (800) 437-1220 Fax: (207) 625-7820
Main Building Lobby
Everyone can be a patient of Sacopee Valley Health Center.
We welcome you if you have:
- Insurance through your employer
- Private insurance
- MaineCare, NH Medicaid or NH Children’s Medicaid
- No insurance
We have a fee discount program that is based on federal guidelines which uses family income and family size to determine the discounted amount.
No one is denied access to services due to an inability to pay.
- Family Medical Care
- Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
- Integrated Primary Care
- Referrals to Specialty Care
- Mental Health Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Lab Services for our patients
- X-ray Services for our patients
- Dental Services
- Family Planning and Reproductive Health Services
- Patient and Community Health Education
- Nutrition Counseling Services
- Social Service Coordination
- Patient Assistance Program
- Fee Discount Program
- MaineCare Enrollment Assistance
- Affordable Health Care Act Enrollment Assistance
Regular Office Hours
Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday – Friday – Saturday – Sunday
8:00 am – 3:00 pm
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
For after hours care please call (207) 625-8126
Maine Primary Care Association Quality Health Care Video